Really loud Pocket PC alarms???

June 13, 2005 5:43:10 AM

I have a Dell Axim but my problem is that the alarms on it are never
really loud enough. I can never hear the alarm when the Pocket PC Axim
is in my pocket. Does anyone have a really loud alarm and any way I
can make the alarm really, really, loud? Thanks

More about : loud pocket alarms

Anonymous
June 13, 2005 10:40:20 AM

The way that I do it is to copy the wav file from the mobile device to your
computer then use a program to increase the volume(windows sound recorder
will do). After that copy the new louder wav file back to the device
copying it over the existing one. Because the default alarm sounds are in
ROM if you do a hard reset you will have to copy your modified wav file back
to the device.

rights...

<iamhardware@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a Dell Axim but my problem is that the alarms on it are never
> really loud enough. I can never hear the alarm when the Pocket PC Axim
> is in my pocket. Does anyone have a really loud alarm and any way I
> can make the alarm really, really, loud? Thanks

June 14, 2005 11:24:39 PM

iamhardware@gmail.com wrote:
> I have a Dell Axim but my problem is that the alarms on it are never
> really loud enough. I can never hear the alarm when the Pocket PC
> Axim is in my pocket. Does anyone have a really loud alarm and any
> way I can make the alarm really, really, loud? Thanks

Just switch on vibrate.
!