multiple OS

I have accidently installed two Window xps on my computer, can anyone explain
how to remove one. also, is there an easy way to tell them apart before i
delete because one installed with all my drivers the other didn't.

Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about multiple

    You might want to take a look here:

    http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/xpfaq.html#20

    --
    Nepatsfan
    "jimmy jay" <jimmy jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    >I have accidently installed two Window xps on my computer, can
    >anyone explain
    > how to remove one. also, is there an easy way to tell them
    > apart before i
    > delete because one installed with all my drivers the other
    > didn't.
    >
    > Any suggestions?

Microsoft Windows XP