2operating systems winxp and win2000

I have windows 2000 and win xp some things arent running
properly, i want to remove win 2000 and i cant .please
help

Shawn

What opperating system was loaded first 2000 or XP?

In a case like this 2000 has to get loaded first becuase
older files dont recognize newer things. If XP was
installed first, then 2000 you will have problems becuase
2000 has to be installed first. Try that and see what
happens

Email me if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Shawn