Migrating NT4 server running Exchange 5.5 to Windows 2000 ..

Has anyone migrated an NT4 server, running Exchange 5.5,
to Windows 2000 server? Is it a smooth process, or are
their problems to look out for?

henri

I bit the bullet and paid the $250 to Microsoft, was well
worth it, they spent hours and hours helping me and when I
was done and everyobe's email was working so were they.

Henri

The gist of it was that I created the new server with the
same name as the old server, exmerged the data off the old
server first to a nuetral server, but I had a strait
forward domain situation...

TRENDING THREADS