Basic GPS Software - MIO 168

June 13, 2005 7:12:32 PM

Does anyone know of a software package that will show basic
information from the GPS that is integrated into the MIO 168?

I am thinking of a display with, perhaps Speed, Track, Distance gone
(and maybe a "breadcrumb" trail?). I have mapping software but would
just like to see the basics like my old GPS 12 would show.
Thanks,

Jo
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 7:12:33 PM

best bet is pocket streets which comes with MS Streets and Trips.

Free, google for GPSINFO and look for the pocketpc version.

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]
!