Booting up Problems

rene

Hi,

my daughter attemped to update Windows 2000 on our
computer. During the update, she got an error message,
which she did not write down. She cancelled the update.
After Windows removed the update and requested a reboot,
she rebooted the computer. But now the computer does not
boot up. It continues to lock up during the bar screen
when starting windows 2000. I tried to boot up on safe
mode, but it does not work.

any suggestions?

Thanks a billion

What were you updating from? Have you tried running the
update again. Boot from the cd rom and try to finish the
update or start all over if you need to. Just a
suggestion.
PCC

johnc

can do this is cmos.