Hey, dude beat my team!

Let the dance beat the battle! However this is my team! Let's music
come and let the battle begin!

My Team:
Ludicolo
Ludicolo
Ludicolo
Armaldo
Exploud
Crobat
Ok, I want music! Let the great music come and let the battle begin!
3 answers Last reply
More about dude beat team

    Mirror B. wrote:
    > Let the dance beat the battle! However this is my team! Let's music
    > come and let the battle begin!
    >
    > My Team:
    > Ludicolo
    > Ludicolo
    > Ludicolo
    > Armaldo
    > Exploud
    > Crobat
    > Ok, I want music! Let the great music come and let the battle begin!

    Okay, just ignoring what's obvious about this post...

    Ludicolo, with its unusual type combo, should be taken down by
    something that isn't vulnerable to Grass or Water, or at least terribly
    weak. A Psychic-type or Dark-type could do the job fine given enough
    time (or experience).

    Armaldo is a Bug/Rock type. Ground isn't too friendly to either type,
    last I checked.

    Exploud is tricky, but a strong-enough Fighting-type or Ghost-type
    could get the job done.

    Crobat? Strong enough Psychic-type or Electric-type.

    BTW; try coming up with an original team next time. The game's teams
    are okay, but they're laughably easy to beat if you know how to do the
    job.

    William Rendfeld wrote:

    > Mirror B. wrote:
    >
    >>Let the dance beat the battle! However this is my team! Let's music
    >>come and let the battle begin!
    >>
    > BTW; try coming up with an original team next time. The game's teams
    > are okay, but they're laughably easy to beat if you know how to do the
    > job.

    Might want to post movesets, too.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    "To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass
    is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs
    to be."

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    William Rendfeld wrote:
    > BTW; try coming up with an original team next time. The game's teams
    > are okay, but they're laughably easy to beat if you know how to do the
    > job.

    Check his handle. It's not just the game's teams that he's using.

    (So this might have been a version of, "How do I beat the game's team?
    For reference, here it is...")

Music Games Nintendo Video Games