Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Hey, dude beat my team!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 11:11:41 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

Let the dance beat the battle! However this is my team! Let's music
come and let the battle begin!

My Team:
Ludicolo
Ludicolo
Ludicolo
Armaldo
Exploud
Crobat
Ok, I want music! Let the great music come and let the battle begin!

More about : hey dude beat team

Anonymous
January 26, 2005 1:37:09 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

Mirror B. wrote:
> Let the dance beat the battle! However this is my team! Let's music
> come and let the battle begin!
>
> My Team:
> Ludicolo
> Ludicolo
> Ludicolo
> Armaldo
> Exploud
> Crobat
> Ok, I want music! Let the great music come and let the battle begin!

Okay, just ignoring what's obvious about this post...

Ludicolo, with its unusual type combo, should be taken down by
something that isn't vulnerable to Grass or Water, or at least terribly
weak. A Psychic-type or Dark-type could do the job fine given enough
time (or experience).

Armaldo is a Bug/Rock type. Ground isn't too friendly to either type,
last I checked.

Exploud is tricky, but a strong-enough Fighting-type or Ghost-type
could get the job done.

Crobat? Strong enough Psychic-type or Electric-type.

BTW; try coming up with an original team next time. The game's teams
are okay, but they're laughably easy to beat if you know how to do the
job.
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 7:59:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

William Rendfeld wrote:

> Mirror B. wrote:
>
>>Let the dance beat the battle! However this is my team! Let's music
>>come and let the battle begin!
>>
> BTW; try coming up with an original team next time. The game's teams
> are okay, but they're laughably easy to beat if you know how to do the
> job.
>
Might want to post movesets, too.


--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

"To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass
is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs
to be."

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531
Webcomic: http://desperadocoyote.keenspace.com
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 6:05:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

William Rendfeld wrote:
> BTW; try coming up with an original team next time. The game's teams
> are okay, but they're laughably easy to beat if you know how to do the
> job.

Check his handle. It's not just the game's teams that he's using.

(So this might have been a version of, "How do I beat the game's team?
For reference, here it is...")
!