Installing WIN2K

I bought Win2k went it came out. Now everytime I format
and reinstall everything I spend hours downloading
updates. How can I build a new WIN2k installation cd with
the updates on it so I only have to download them once?

I heard something about the i386 folder or something but
I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about installing win2k
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade (More info?)

    Matt

    Two things you need to do:

    1. Download the latest service pack & slipstream it into
    your original purchaced Win2k. (Search on
    www.microsoft.com for "slipstreaming")
    2. Burn a new CD with the new service pack. See
    http://old.bink.nu/bootcd/)

    Hope this helps & please post success/failure in newsgroup.

    Regards
    Paul

Microsoft Windows