Installing WIN2K

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
April 12, 2004 4:00:28 PM

I bought Win2k went it came out. Now everytime I format
and reinstall everything I spend hours downloading
updates. How can I build a new WIN2k installation cd with
the updates on it so I only have to download them once?

I heard something about the i386 folder or something but
I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

More about : installing win2k

Anonymous
April 12, 2004 7:13:12 PM

Matt

Two things you need to do:

1. Download the latest service pack & slipstream it into
your original purchaced Win2k. (Search on
www.microsoft.com for "slipstreaming")
2. Burn a new CD with the new service pack. See
http://old.bink.nu/bootcd/)

Hope this helps & please post success/failure in newsgroup.

Regards
Paul

!