[PW!][NS] Evaluations

Okay, I don't want to sound impatient or anything, but did I catch
everyone at a bad time or something?
5 answers Last reply
More about evaluations

    William Rendfeld wrote:
    > Okay, I don't want to sound impatient or anything, but did I catch
    > everyone at a bad time or something?

    I'm still waiting to see Jeff's reaction to Aerie's infodump. I really
    don't know how Jeff would react.

    "Adrian Tymes" <wingcat@pacbell.net> wrote in message
    > William Rendfeld wrote:
    > > Okay, I don't want to sound impatient or anything, but did I catch
    > > everyone at a bad time or something?
    >
    > I'm still waiting to see Jeff's reaction to Aerie's infodump. I really
    > don't know how Jeff would react.

    My bad. I was trying to think about that myself. Don't know if I got
    it exactly right even now but it's something to work with. I do know
    that he wouldn't be trying to catch Aerie with a pokeball. Magic koi rod
    of love maybe, but definitely not with a pokeball ... unless somebody
    screws with his head that is.

    William Rendfeld wrote:

    > Okay, I don't want to sound impatient or anything, but did I catch
    > everyone at a bad time or something?

    I just have absolutely no idea what to do with Keaton.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    "To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass
    is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs
    to be." -- The Magic Engineer

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    Chet Weaver - Happy New Year 2205! wrote:
    > William Rendfeld wrote:
    >> Okay, I don't want to sound impatient or anything, but did I catch
    >> everyone at a bad time or something?
    >>
    > I just have absolutely no idea what to do with Keaton.

    Does Keaton have any idea what to do with himself? It's been a while
    since he's been apart from Kitsu for long. (Or maybe this is his first
    time away from her for more than a day or so?)

    He might be concerned that Aerie's dumping Kitsu for Jeff - not yet
    having seen Kitsu's reaction to that.

    There has not been that much action recently, even ignoring the low post
    frequency and just looking at things through the characters' eyes. Can
    Keaton handle a long burst of downtime, or what happens when he goes
    stir-crazy - especially with at least two others nearby (maybe more) to
    whom "snapping" is a deadly serious matter given their own recent
    experiences?

    As a warrior, what is his take on one (Alex) who has recently killed for
    the first time, and had trouble getting over it?

    Is he suspicious enough of Carol to see just what she's been up to
    during all of this?

    Just a few possibilities.

    Adrian Tymes wrote:
    > Chet Weaver - Happy New Year 2205! wrote:
    > > I just have absolutely no idea what to do with Keaton.
    >
    > Does Keaton have any idea what to do with himself?

    Does anyone ever truly know what to do with himself?
    ....okay, that was stupid. Sorry.

    -Andrusi &&
    Sanity not included.

Games Nintendo Video Games