Hello,

I'm with a big problem now because my Task Manager does not show any menus
anymore, just a list of the running processes and I really need it. I have
no idea how this happened but it did. Please let me know what to do to
bring the Task Manager back to its old and very good condition. Thank you
very much indeed.

Sincerely yours,

Prof. André Luiz Tietböhl Ramos, M.Sc.
Ph.D. candidate
Virginia Tech
Professor, Departamento de Engenharia Mecânica e Mecatrônica, PUC/RS

Double click anywhere on the border of Task Manager. That should
return it to the proper configuration.

--
Nepatsfan