colosseum

I've gotten back into playing Colosseum. Got sick of un-shadowing Pokémon,
so I raised some Pokémon to Level 50. I wish I didn't raise the legendary
dogs over level 50, but it's too late now. Therefore I must choose a team
with standard Pokémon. Anyway, I noticed that there are still two "???"
arenas in the Colosseum. Will these unlock after I beat the level 50 battles
(only one doubles to go), or do I need to go back somewhere in the game and
re-challenge someone before this will open? TIA.
1 answer Last reply
More about colosseum

    "Chriz" <chrizizhere@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I've gotten back into playing Colosseum. Got sick of un-shadowing Pokémon,
    > so I raised some Pokémon to Level 50. I wish I didn't raise the legendary
    > dogs over level 50, but it's too late now. Therefore I must choose a team
    > with standard Pokémon. Anyway, I noticed that there are still two "???"
    > arenas in the Colosseum. Will these unlock after I beat the level 50
    > battles (only one doubles to go), or do I need to go back somewhere in the
    > game and re-challenge someone before this will open? TIA.

    If I understand your question correctly, the answer is yes - after you beat
    the other 50 level colosseums you will open the last one at level 50. Don't
    worry about not having legendaries on the team but you will need to have
    pokes with status changing attacks - sleep, confuse...etc, if you want to
    beat the Orre Colosseum single and doubles for level 50. Things get a bit
    more complicated for the level 100's...being strong isn't enough, you will
    need decent strategy and a lot of status changing attacks.

Nintendo Video Games