Open file dialog window - Sizing

Hi All Xpers,

When you open a file from within any aplication, the standard "Open file"
dialog window shows up in a size of aprox 450X450 pixels. So I have to grab
the window on the right hand corner to make it bigger. Is there a way to
make it permanent opening in a specific size, lets say 800X800? Maybe
something hidden in the registry?

Thanks In advance,

Zalman.
1 answer Last reply
More about open file dialog window sizing

    "Zalman" <zalman@zalman.com> wrote:

    >When you open a file from within any aplication, the standard "Open file"
    >dialog window shows up in a size of aprox 450X450 pixels. So I have to grab
    >the window on the right hand corner to make it bigger. Is there a way to
    >make it permanent opening in a specific size, lets say 800X800? Maybe
    >something hidden in the registry?

    Windows does not provide this. The settings are hard-coded in and
    cannot be changed permanently.

    --
    (tm)

Microsoft Dialog Windows XP