Open file dialog window - Sizing

March 28, 2005 11:51:47 PM

Hi All Xpers,

When you open a file from within any aplication, the standard "Open file"
dialog window shows up in a size of aprox 450X450 pixels. So I have to grab
the window on the right hand corner to make it bigger. Is there a way to
make it permanent opening in a specific size, lets say 800X800? Maybe
something hidden in the registry?

Thanks In advance,

Zalman.

More about : open file dialog window sizing

Anonymous
March 29, 2005 1:46:13 PM

"Zalman" <zalman@zalman.com> wrote:

>When you open a file from within any aplication, the standard "Open file"
>dialog window shows up in a size of aprox 450X450 pixels. So I have to grab
>the window on the right hand corner to make it bigger. Is there a way to
>make it permanent opening in a specific size, lets say 800X800? Maybe
>something hidden in the registry?

Windows does not provide this. The settings are hard-coded in and
cannot be changed permanently.

--
(tm)
!