adding spell check to Drafts in outlook

I've got 40 Years to catch up on
so please excuse my ignorance,
and stpuid questions.

Doug Hawkins

Please:

- put the text in the message area, not the subject line
- post the question in the most appropriate group

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Doug Hawkins" <DougHawkins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> --
> I've got 40 Years to catch up on
> so please excuse my ignorance,
> and stpuid questions.
>
> Doug Hawkins

Thanks Rodger ,this was my first post, and I thought any newsgroup with the
word "Basic" in it , would be what I was looking for.

"Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" wrote:

> Please:
>
> - put the text in the message area, not the subject line
> - post the question in the most appropriate group
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "Doug Hawkins" <DougHawkins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >
> > --
> > I've got 40 Years to catch up on
> > so please excuse my ignorance,
> > and stpuid questions.
> >
> > Doug Hawkins

Well, Doug, your question is specific to Outlook, which is an MSOffice
product. Your best chance of getting an appropriate answer are to ask in one
of the Office Outlook groups where those that know the product well hang
out. This is a group for basic questions about the WindowsXP operating
system.

--

Doug Hawkins wrote:
> Thanks Rodger ,this was my first post, and I thought any newsgroup with the
> word "Basic" in it , would be what I was looking for.
>
> "Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" wrote:
>

>>Please:
>>
>>- put the text in the message area, not the subject line
>>- post the question in the most appropriate group
>>
>>--
>>Best of Luck,
>>
>>Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP
>>http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>>Associate Expert - WindowsXP Expert Zone
>>www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
>>Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>>
>>"Doug Hawkins" <DougHawkins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>--
>>>I've got 40 Years to catch up on
>>>so please excuse my ignorance,
>>>and stpuid questions.
>>>
>>> Doug Hawkins

double click on the draft copy to open it, hit F7

gls858