adding second CPU to Windows 2000 Server

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
May 11, 2004 2:15:22 PM

Hi !

We wan't to add a second cpu to our windows 2000 server, without reinstall
windows.

Any sugestion "please" ?

Regards Jan
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
May 11, 2004 2:15:23 PM

Answered in .setup

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Jan" <_NO_SPAM_@telia.com> wrote in message
news:o f02cAzNEHA.556@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
| Hi !
|
| We wan't to add a second cpu to our windows 2000 server, without reinstall
| windows.
|
| Any sugestion "please" ?
|
| Regards Jan

May 11, 2004 7:56:14 PM