adding second CPU to Windows 2000 Server

Hi !

We wan't to add a second cpu to our windows 2000 server, without reinstall
windows.

Any sugestion "please" ?

Regards Jan
2 answers Last reply
More about adding windows 2000 server
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade (More info?)

    Answered in .setup

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Jan" <_NO_SPAM_@telia.com> wrote in message
    | Hi !
    |
    | We wan't to add a second cpu to our windows 2000 server, without reinstall
    | windows.
    |
    | Any sugestion "please" ?
    |
    | Regards Jan

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade (More info?)

    Thanks !!!

    Dave Patrick wrote:
    > Answered in .setup
    >

    > "Jan" <_NO_SPAM_@telia.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi !
    >>
    >> We wan't to add a second cpu to our windows 2000 server, without
    >> reinstall windows.
    >>
    >> Any sugestion "please" ?
    >>
    >> Regards Jan

Windows 2000 Servers Microsoft CPUs Windows