data transfer

hello...i recently removed my original C drive and
replaced it with a new C, and D drive.
i would appreciate someone here instructing me how to
transfer the data from my orininal hard drive to one of
the new ones

thank you

gene fera

ghost

--
Sincerely,
Mark Mancini, CCA, CCNA, Master CIW&CI, CNE 4&5, MCSE+I 4&2000