can anyone help?

my friend's computer somehow put him back to service pack
2 and he is unable to get on the internet to download a
newer version. He wants me to download it to my
computer, burn it on a disk, and give it to him, but he
has 2000 professional and I have XP. Is there an easy
way to do this?

Go here and choose the 'SP4 Network Installation'

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows2000/downloads/servicepacks/sp4/download.asp

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional