multilanguage

Is it possible to install a different language on a
windows 2000 system with a english language installed.

I want to install a dutch language. where can I find a
patch including the dutch language

Ger

Attached the procedure for windows 2000 and a link whihc would give you the
same procedure for all the versions

Windows 2000
To add an additional language in Windows 2000, follow these steps:
Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
Double-click Regional Settings.
Click the General tab, click to select the check box next to the
appropriate language group you wish to install, and then click Apply. The
system will either prompt for a Windows 2000 CD-ROM or access the system
files across the network. Once the language is installed, Windows 2000 will
prompt you to restart the computer.

To enable a newly added language and specify a keyboard layout in Windows
2000, follow these steps:
Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
Double-click Regional Settings.
Click the Input Locales tab.
In the Input Locales box, click the appropriate language, and then click
Properties.
In the Keyboard Layout box, click the appropriate keyboard layout, click
OK, and then click OK.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;177561
--------------------
====From: "Ger" <p.jong57@chello.nl>
====Sender: "Ger" <p.jong57@chello.nl>
====Subject: multilanguage
====Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 02:17:52 -0700
====Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade
====
====Is it possible to install a different language on a
====windows 2000 system with a english language installed.
====
====I want to install a dutch language. where can I find a
====patch including the dutch language
====
====Ger
====

===

Sandeep KT

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

===