bcupdate2 utility

can't boot computer ie ; NTLDR is missing. need to find
Bcupdate2 utility

Who told you that you needed bcupdate2 utility ??

Just take the floppy out of the drive....

If there is no floppy in the drive, you need to contact our support group to
get this update. We need to make sure that the normal troubleshooting steps
fail to resolve the issue prior to sending the tool out.

Here is a link to several methods you can use to get in touch with us.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en-us;Prodoffer20a&sd=GN

Please reply to the group as individual email sent to this address will not
be delivered.

:
: >can't boot computer ie ; NTLDR is missing. need to find
: >Bcupdate2 utility
: >.
: >
: