2 Questions about Sapphire Pokemon

Last response: in Video Games
February 16, 2005 3:54:10 AM

#1 Feebas How do you know where it is located? With what Rod do you fish
with? Help

#2 Relicanth Is there a female version? I only find males. any hints etc.
Thanks in advance
Chris
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 3:54:11 AM

Christopher Ratliff wrote:

> #1 Feebas How do you know where it is located? With what Rod do you fish
> with? Help

You need to fish in every single square. Several times. How many times
depends on your tolerance for boredom, but should be at least 2 catches.
Use the Old Rod, you get a lot less of the "Pokemon on the line..." stuff.

> #2 Relicanth Is there a female version? I only find males. any hints etc.
> Thanks in advance
> Chris

Yes.
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 8:03:34 AM

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
> Christopher Ratliff wrote:
> > #1 Feebas How do you know where it is located? With what Rod do you fish
> > with? Help
>
> You need to fish in every single square.

Specifically, on Route 119. The lake just above the first tall grass you
encounter almost always has at least one Feebas square. Fish in each one
*MANY* times - don't give up and move on to the next square until you've
encountered, say, 5 Magikarps/Tentacools, just to make absolutely sure.
Once you find a Feebas square, make sure to catch both a male and a female
so you can breed new ones, if you need/want to, instead of having to go
through the grueling effort of fishing for them again. :p

February 16, 2005 9:57:36 PM

In article <SQwQd.34628$Dc.33223@trnddc06>,
Christopher Ratliff <liokaiser@verizon.net> wrote:
>#1 Feebas How do you know where it is located? With what Rod do you fish
>with? Help

It's located in the northern river that runs by the Weather Station where
you pick up the Castform. Somewhere in there. There are six tiles
(so I am told) that are randomly selected each time the popular saying
in whatever that island city is changes, and Feebas are only in those
six tiles. The tiles are not necessarily next to shore, so you may
well have to Surf to get to them.

So, the proper thing to do is to use the Super Rod literally everywhere
on that river, not just the spots you can reach from shore. And, yes,
this is a pain.

>#2 Relicanth Is there a female version? I only find males. any hints etc.
>Thanks in advance

I thought I'd caught some, but I can't find any in Lanette's PC, so I
can't confirm this. If you want to breed them, you might want to get
Fire Red or Leaf Green and get a Ditto.

david@thornley.net | If you don't, flee.
February 19, 2005 12:49:29 AM

Joseph William Dixon wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
> > Christopher Ratliff wrote:
> > > #1 Feebas How do you know where it is located? With what Rod do you fish
> > > with? Help
> >
> > You need to fish in every single square.
>
> Specifically, on Route 119. The lake just above the first tall grass you
> encounter

going witch way?

> almost always has at least one Feebas square. Fish in each one
> *MANY* times - don't give up and move on to the next square until you've
> encountered, say, 5 Magikarps/Tentacools, just to make absolutely sure.
> Once you find a Feebas square, make sure to catch both a male and a female
> so you can breed new ones, if you need/want to, instead of having to go
> through the grueling effort of fishing for them again. :p

Where do you find noseleaf and nosepass?

--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005, richard e white wrote:
> Joseph William Dixon wrote:
> > Specifically, on Route 119. The lake just above the first tall grass
> > you encounter
>
> going witch way?

Going north from the east-west route between Mauville City and the Berry
Master's house.

> Where do you find noseleaf and nosepass?

Nuzleaf is evolved from Seedot at level 14. Seedots, of course, can be
found only in Ruby and in 2 places: on Route 102 (between Oldale and
Petalburg, where you catch Ralts), and also on Route 114 (between Fallarbor
and Meteor Falls, right after the bridge, by Lanette's house). Nuzleafs can
also be found on Route 114 as well, if you don't feel like evolving a
Seedot.

Nosepass is trickier. They can only be found in the Granite Cave on
Dewford Island and only by using Rock Smash on the breakable rocks you'll
find in the region where you get the Everstone. That means you'll be doing
a LOT of going up and down the ladders to that particular level to restore
the rocks since Nosepass is quite rare.