barcelona.jpg

Barcelona architectural bandwidth:
barcelona-arc-de-triomphe.jpg

Barcelona performance:
williams_gene_17DE2675.jpg

corvetteguy

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
It looks liek AMD is a little behind schedual.

According to this, we should have been able to live in our Barcelona, and sail/fly it around, with the BFWI or Big Fancy Wheel Interface.

1954_pop_mech_small.jpg

Expand to read the small stuff. :wink:

zornundo

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
It looks liek AMD is a little behind schedual.

According to this, we should have been able to live in our Barcelona, and sail/fly it around, with the BFWI or Big Fancy Wheel Interface.

1954_pop_mech_small.jpg

Expand to read the small stuff. :wink:

Kind of nice to see that this was WAY under the mark. So much is often promised (flying car anyone??) that's its nice to see them mess up in the other direction. Nice find corvetteguy! :trophy:

fender22

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2007
LOL haha, I came hoping for benchies... oh well. still looks like it be good.. doesn't look like I can fit all that into my socket am2..... :lol:

epsilon84

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2006
LOL haha, I came hoping for benchies... oh well. still looks like it be good.. doesn't look like I can fit all that into my socket am2..... :lol:

Without opening this thread I already knew what to expect when I saw gODJO was the poster. :wink: :lol:

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006

Without opening this thread I already knew what to expect when I saw gODJO was the poster. :wink: :lol:Me too.... and i was giggling with anticipation. :D

Retrolock

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2006

Without opening this thread I already knew what to expect when I saw gODJO was the poster. :wink: :lol:Me too.... and i was giggling with anticipation. :D

:p well it was a bit corny but what the hey, things are a bit boring nowadays without any news from amd lol

gOJDO

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2006
It would be nice when someone find something interesting to contribute and post in the K10 sticky thread. For example, Baron found a picture of defective Barcelona wafer from the_INQ and opened a new thread with a sexy title. Because we've already seen Barcelona wafer pics(there is a wafer pic included in the K10 sticky), I decided to open a new thread with "new & unseen" pics.
If you have any nicer pics of Barcelona, this is the right place to share with us. I hope you like Barcelona.

Dade_0182

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2006
Yeah, I love barcelona. As small as I was I still remember the 1992 olympics with the bow and arrow lighting the final flame from a distance at night.

BARCELONAAAAA - Queen anyone?

Nice to see a different spin on things. The last few months its all been about: "my barcelona will eat your C2Q for breakfast when it's out". Which gets replied to with: "Let me see your K10. My C2Q PWNS now, I won't even bow down to your K10 if AMD survives long enough to release it".

Good to have a laugh between all this fanboi bs we have lately. I just want benchies for K10 and R600. Till then I'm just takin a step backwards.

endyen

Splendid
I am really dissapointed.
I had hoped there would be some mention of the Picasso gallery/museum.
It was the best part of my trip to Barcelona.
(well, that and the beach)

gOJDO

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2006
I am really dissapointed.
I had hoped there would be some mention of the Picasso gallery/museum.
It was the best part of my trip to Barcelona.
(well, that and the beach)
Sorry, but here we are talking about Barcelona architecture, buses and performance. :lol: