Errors when upgrading from WinMe to Win Pro

I completed the upgrade except for the reboot. I am now
getting the NTLDR is missing, any key message. Pressing
any key repeats the message. I try CTRL+ALT+DEL but it
goes back to the same thing. I created a bootdisk as
directed, but it doesn't even get recognized, nor does the
cd rom. This is a new HP Computer, any help would be
appreciated.

There is no supported upgrade path from WinME to Windows 2000

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]