SP4 upgrade without Internet

I've downloaded SP4 on another pc and burned to ROM to
install on a pc with no internet connection. When I try
to install from ROM or desktop, I get the message that
the computer cannot download SP4 files from the internet.
Can I resolve this without buying the update from
Microsoft on ROM?
1 answer Last reply
More about upgrade internet
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade (More info?)

    Try the network download here.

    http://www.microsoft.com/Windows2000/downloads/servicepacks/sp4/download.asp

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "David Gerety" wrote:
    | I've downloaded SP4 on another pc and burned to ROM to
    | install on a pc with no internet connection. When I try
    | to install from ROM or desktop, I get the message that
    | the computer cannot download SP4 files from the internet.
    | Can I resolve this without buying the update from
    | Microsoft on ROM?

Microsoft Rom Internet Windows