SP4 upgrade without Internet

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 30, 2004 12:00:27 PM

I've downloaded SP4 on another pc and burned to ROM to
install on a pc with no internet connection. When I try
to install from ROM or desktop, I get the message that
the computer cannot download SP4 files from the internet.
Can I resolve this without buying the update from
Microsoft on ROM?

More about : sp4 upgrade internet

Anonymous
May 30, 2004 3:07:09 PM