Pokemon Battle for DS or Advanced?

I just bought the DS. I remember Pokemon Battle for the original
Nintendo... is there a game like it that will work on the DS (either DS
or Advanced)? The game I am talking about is the rock/paper/sicsors type
game where each player picks 4 Pokemons and battles against the other
side's Pokemons.
1 answer Last reply
More about pokemon battle advanced

    KiNGME wrote:

    > I just bought the DS. I remember Pokemon Battle for the original
    > Nintendo... is there a game like it that will work on the DS (either DS
    > or Advanced)? The game I am talking about is the rock/paper/sicsors type
    > game where each player picks 4 Pokemons and battles against the other
    > side's Pokemons.

    I'm not familiar with this game. I do know that the GameBoy Advanced is
    backwards-compatible with most GameBoy and GameBoy Color games, and
    that the DS, while not being a GameBoy per se, does play most GBA games
    but not anything earlier. I don't know exactly which games are not
    compatible or to what extent. If by "original Nintendo" you mean the
    Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), then you're going to have to find
    yourself an NES.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    "To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass
    is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs
    to be." -- The Magic Engineer

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net