water pokemon

Hi, all

I was just wondering where and how to catch Feebas and Relicanth in
sapphire, so please help me by e-mailing me at christopherfrew@dsl.pipex.com
with the answer.

Thanks
--
Cool CJ ooc5 (Chris Frew)
1 answer Last reply

    Once upon a time Cool CJ ooc5 decided to write:

    > Hi, all
    >
    > I was just wondering where and how to catch Feebas and Relicanth in
    > sapphire, so please help me by e-mailing me at
    > christopherfrew@dsl.pipex.com with the answer.

    Relincanth can be caught quite easily in the large areas where you can dive.
    The can only be caught when you're under water. feebas is only on rout
    119(?) where you can find Tropius. They are hard to find because they appear
    in random tiles, so try each tile about 7 times until you find one. If you
    find one, make sure u get a male and female one.

Nintendo Video Games