water pokemon

Last response: in Video Games
February 25, 2005 2:40:14 PM

Hi, all

I was just wondering where and how to catch Feebas and Relicanth in
sapphire, so please help me by e-mailing me at christopherfrew@dsl.pipex.com
with the answer.

Thanks
--
Cool CJ ooc5 (Chris Frew)

More about : water pokemon

Anonymous
February 26, 2005 2:23:45 AM

Once upon a time Cool CJ ooc5 decided to write:

> Hi, all
>
> I was just wondering where and how to catch Feebas and Relicanth in
> sapphire, so please help me by e-mailing me at
> christopherfrew@dsl.pipex.com with the answer.

Relincanth can be caught quite easily in the large areas where you can dive.
The can only be caught when you're under water. feebas is only on rout
119(?) where you can find Tropius. They are hard to find because they appear
in random tiles, so try each tile about 7 times until you find one. If you
find one, make sure u get a male and female one.
!