want to re-install windows 2000 over windows XP pro

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
June 21, 2004 10:34:22 PM

what is needed (the procedure) and is it possible to re-
install windows 2000 over windows XP. I ahve software
that will not run on XP pro and I want to go back to the
way I had it. I have 3 SCSI drives and do not want to to
reformat them in the process or to lose files contained
within.
What are my options?
June 22, 2004 4:26:28 PM

Put in your Win2000 cd in the cd rom and restart your computer and just
follow the instructions.. it should work fine this way.

!