pci network controller conflict on w2k upgrade

I recently had to reformat an IBM pc300PL machine.

I installed W2k and have two device conflicts in device
manager. I apparently need drivers for these two devices
and don't know where to get them.

The devices are a 1) Network controller and 2) PCI simple
communicaitons controller. Any help is appreciated.

TimJ

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2003

Have you tried Google to get it? You should also be able
to find a site called DriverGuide, which offers the
download for many drivers. Perhaps the drivers you're
looking for are somewhere in there...