pci network controller conflict on w2k upgrade

I recently had to reformat an IBM pc300PL machine.

I installed W2k and have two device conflicts in device
manager. I apparently need drivers for these two devices
and don't know where to get them.

The devices are a 1) Network controller and 2) PCI simple
communicaitons controller. Any help is appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about network controller conflict upgrade
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade (More info?)

    Have you tried Google to get it? You should also be able
    to find a site called DriverGuide, which offers the
    download for many drivers. Perhaps the drivers you're
    looking for are somewhere in there...

PCI Network Controller Devices Windows