Isass Unexpected Shutdown

my computer generate an error and Unexpected Shutdown
(Restart) witning 60 second.
1 answer Last reply
More about isass unexpected shutdown
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade (More info?)

    Sorry to be the messenger of bad news, but you've got a
    virus. We had too users arrive at the technical support
    office today asking us to sort their laptops out.

    Go to: http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/
    Download the stinger.exe

    Also, go to the microsoft site and download the patches.
    There is a security link from the homepage of
    www.microsoft.com

    Run the stinger (whilst disconnected from the
    internet!). Install the patch(es).

    Your PC should then be ok.

    Cheers, hope it helps.
    Dan