Isass Unexpected Shutdown

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
June 25, 2004 7:34:23 AM

my computer generate an error and Unexpected Shutdown
(Restart) witning 60 second.
Anonymous
June 25, 2004 5:19:45 PM

Sorry to be the messenger of bad news, but you've got a
virus. We had too users arrive at the technical support
office today asking us to sort their laptops out.

Go to: http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/
Download the stinger.exe

Also, go to the microsoft site and download the patches.
There is a security link from the homepage of
www.microsoft.com

Run the stinger (whilst disconnected from the
internet!). Install the patch(es).

Your PC should then be ok.

Cheers, hope it helps.
Dan