Windows XP

I installed XP on a second business computer and cannot
log in. which leaves the computer frozen. Should be able
to use computer I.D. number for logging. Need to
uninstall and support cannot help me.Tried F-8 to gain
safe mode and can't get there either.

Logon as local administrator using the password you chose during gui-mode
setup portion of the install.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional