Very strange installation problem.

Hi. I'm having trubble with the setup on win2k, win XP,
win ME and windows NT. The wierd thing is that win 95/98
works. On all of the setups, except win95/98, the setup
wont get to the part were it starts copying the files to
the harddrive. On win2k i get the error message 'line # of
the INF files i corrupt. The error code is 15088' and on
win XP i get an error message saying something with
Ntkrnlmp.exe. This is most ennoying and it would be great
if someone out there could help me out with this. Thanks.

Probably hardware incompatibility. Check the mb manufacturer's web site for
a system bios upgrade.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional