Very strange installation problem.

Hi. I'm having trubble with the setup on win2k, win XP,
win ME and windows NT. The wierd thing is that win 95/98
works. On all of the setups, except win95/98, the setup
wont get to the part were it starts copying the files to
the harddrive. On win2k i get the error message 'line # of
the INF files i corrupt. The error code is 15088' and on
win XP i get an error message saying something with
Ntkrnlmp.exe. This is most ennoying and it would be great
if someone out there could help me out with this. Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about very strange installation problem
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade (More info?)

    Probably hardware incompatibility. Check the mb manufacturer's web site for
    a system bios upgrade.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Rasmus" wrote:
    | Hi. I'm having trubble with the setup on win2k, win XP,
    | win ME and windows NT. The wierd thing is that win 95/98
    | works. On all of the setups, except win95/98, the setup
    | wont get to the part were it starts copying the files to
    | the harddrive. On win2k i get the error message 'line # of
    | the INF files i corrupt. The error code is 15088' and on
    | win XP i get an error message saying something with
    | Ntkrnlmp.exe. This is most ennoying and it would be great
    | if someone out there could help me out with this. Thanks.

Error Message Windows XP Windows