Upgrading 2000 to XP

Im having problems about upgrading Windows 2000 to Windows
XP. Im not sure how to upgrade to Windows XP and still
keep all my files and settings....

Hello,

Thank you for posting here.

I understand that you are looking for on upgrading Windows 2000 to Windows
XP and retain all files and settings.

Please find the related links that helps you to perform upgrade to Windows
XP Professional.

Windows XP Professional Upgrade Center
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/upgrading/default.mspx

Quick Upgrade to Windows XP Professional
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/getstarted/installquick.mspx

Note: The information given below is Non-Microsoft information, but it may
help you answer your query.

Installing and Upgrading Windows XP
http://www.informit.com/articles/article.asp?p=26244

Upgrading to Windows XP Pro from Windows NT/2000
http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/windowsxp_sg_2kupgrade.asp

I hope the above information helps. If there is anything unclear, please
feel free to let me know. Thank you and have a nice day!

Rashmi

| From: "Brandon" <Brandon_m4a1@hotmail.com>
| Sender: "Brandon" <Brandon_m4a1@hotmail.com>
| Subject: Upgrading 2000 to XP
| Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 19:04:31 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade
|
| Im having problems about upgrading Windows 2000 to Windows
| XP. Im not sure how to upgrade to Windows XP and still
| keep all my files and settings....

TRENDING THREADS