Benchmark startup to isolate delays?

Hi,

Is it possible to benchmark or log startup and logon so as to isolate why it
takes sooo long to logon?

Any other hints/tips to improve boot time?

Thanks!
Dan

Boot the system, start tapping F8 and continue to do so until the menu
appears. When it does, select Enable Boot Logging. Conversely, if Windows
is already booted, you can go to Start, type msconfig in the run box and
press enter, go to the boot.ini tab and place a check next to the bootlog
options.

--
In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol.

Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User
Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/