how do I upgrade to Windows 2000 from Windows 98...online?

Hey

a virus rendered my computer useless. In the
reinstalation of my software, One of my win 2000 discs
could not be found, and i was only able to install an old
Windows 98.

now, I cannot print or view anything on word,because once
I close out a document I've typed, when I attempt to re-
0pen it, I get a screen prompting me for my Windows 2000
product key/licensing info. I don't HAVE windows 2000,
however, so I can't re-0pen any word docs once I've closed
them.

How does one go about paying for and upgrading to Windows
2000, online, without having to go into a store and
purchasing the software there? The homepage I get just
gives me lots of links to FAQs about system requirements,
purchasing considerations, etc. I just want to PAY and
DOWNLOAD. Can I do that????

whatagrl36@yahoo.com

No can do.

--