internet problems

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 8, 2004 6:13:04 PM

I just upgraded my old laptop to 2000. I could not
connect to the internet, so I reinstalled Earthlink Total
Access from an old disk. I am now connected, but the
system crashes when I try to download updates to the
Earthlink program. The error message says something
about nt authority, and then identifies lsass.exe. Can
someone help?

Thanks

More about : internet problems

Anonymous