Lian-li cases

new2oc

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2007
Hello All,
I am looking at buying the Lian-Li ATX memorial PC-777 model (shell shaped design). Anyone worked with that model before and would like to offer some advice/caution/experiences ?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks/
new2oc
--

jetfx

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2007
ok it looks very nice, but be carefull case tht case is huge is taller than a full tower case 246x645x574mm(W,H,D)
so take some precautions before buying, make sure it fits where u want.
This case mounts the power supply at the bottom and also has a mesh floor for air intake to the PSU. Not to worry, the case sits up high with a 5mm thick base and silver disk feet under each of the four corners. The PC-777 can accommodate a standard ATX motherboard with up to 7 PCI slots. An optional motherboard plate can be purchased to make this BTX compatible. Above all else, this is a large roomy case that is easy to work in. 8O got to luv it

new2oc

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2007
Hello Jetfx,
Thank you for your input. Very much appreciated.

Is it ok if I email you regarding this in the future if and as my project progresses? I am anticipating that there might be issues plus I have questions on some lighting accessories I want to attach and I want to be able to talk to someone who has actually worked on it.

Thanks again for your response.
new2oc/

new2oc

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2007
Hello,
Its been a while since I last looked at this. Finally, getting some time to do it, (I hope it lasts...). Couple of questions:
1. Can I attach an optional fan on the side panel? If so, what do I ask for while ordering?
2. Is it possible/advisable to cover the side panels on the inside with filters like the front intake fan?

From the reviews it seems they are a huge dust magnet.

Any help on this is hugely appreciated...
Thanks,
new2oc

TRENDING THREADS