Multi Boot Licencing Question for MS Personnel

Is it within the EULA that when in a Multi-Boot situation
where the boot partitions are hidden from one another
using products such as Boot Magic by PowerQuest to install
the same OS such as Windows 2000 with the same copy of the
OS and Registration Number? I feel that this would not be
a violation of the EULA as it can not be run at the same
time and it is running on the same single proccessor
computer, but want to be sure before proceeding. I ask
this because I have 2 products that will not co-exist on
the same OS installation/Partition as they both use IIS
and have their own settings for IIs, this is for a Test
Machine and is for nothing but testing and QA Purposes.
Thank You for your Answer in advance.

MadDog

Distinguished
May 9, 2004

Personally, I don't see a problem with what you want to
do. As long as it's on the same machine, Microsoft
shouldn't either.

MD