Regional Install for Hebrew files missing

Shane

When I try to add Hebrew as a language in the Regional
Options in Control Panel, it asks me for the file
c_862.nls on Windows 2000 Professional CD. I put in the Cd
and it can't find it. Is there a special service pack or
install that I can install to get Hebrew font and typing
capability? I found something about a multilanguage
version of Windows 2000, but I can't find the download or
any info on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

ahmed

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2002