Name: White Blade
Author: Fluxxdog (formerly known as M.W.F. )

Appearance: Typical Clefable, save for a red scar on the right eye. And a
small sword. Where did that came from?

Attitude: Amnesiac! Memories have been lost for reasons that will be
explained later.
Because of his amnesia, it also leaves him a little naive. Not too much. He
not stupid to blindly trust someone, but he'll give them a chance.
Although he can speak human language, he doesn't understand why he can. And
for some odd reason, he speaks better in Human than in PokeSpeak.
He remembers nothing about his past, but sometimes strange instincts and
knowledge leap forth.

Attacks: Light Screen, Reflect, Sing, Metronome
---He is also able to use his sword. How he learned to use it, he doesn't
know.
---He can use Light Screen and Reflect at the same time in a manuever called
White Shield. This tires him for a turn, similar to Hyper Beam. How he
learned to use it, he also doesn't know.

Friends: None, but they sound nice.

Enemies: Not sure, but maybe they're like friends!

Plans: White Blade will be starting around Cerulean City, waking up alone.
Memories have been lost, including previous identities, lives, etc. However,
he does have quite an untapped knowledge source that seems to pop up nice
little bits of trivia. Sometimes uselessly. How he knows them are a mystery,
but perhaps they might be a clue to ... something. Aimless wandering seem to
by the general order.

Note: Since I am claiming this as my old character (I really had big plans
for the Pokemon Pack ^^), I realize that, by extension, my 4 WG limit is also
occupied by a Team Rocket Duo (Alice and Alysia IIRC) and a Location (Azure
Heights). Even though none of my characters can go there right now... In
fact, probably never. In summation, I've used 3 of my 4 WG slots.

Well, let me know what you all think. If the general concenus is I should not
be allowed to revive and/or reclaim these characters, I'll abide and start
anew. I'll also understand if certain changes must be made to update them.
Personally, I'd like to keep them as they are (I know Azure Heights would
never be touched anyway ^^) but I'd like to come back badly. And yes, the
amnesia is to account for my physically being away for about... 5+ years? ^^;
--
fluxxdog
www.bellsouthpwp.net/f/l/fluxxdog

    fluxxdog wrote:
    > This Writer's Guide has been submitted for approval and (hopefully)
    revival of
    > a character from long in the past. Suggestions as to adapting him to
    current
    > timelines and surroundings are most welcome and wanted.

    <snip>

    > Note: Since I am claiming this as my old character (I really had big
    plans
    > for the Pokemon Pack ^^), I realize that, by extension, my 4 WG limit
    is also
    > occupied by a Team Rocket Duo (Alice and Alysia IIRC) and a Location
    (Azure
    > Heights). Even though none of my characters can go there right
    now... In
    > fact, probably never. In summation, I've used 3 of my 4 WG slots.
    >
    > Well, let me know what you all think. If the general concenus is I
    should not
    > be allowed to revive and/or reclaim these characters, I'll abide and
    start
    > anew. I'll also understand if certain changes must be made to update
    them.
    > Personally, I'd like to keep them as they are (I know Azure Heights
    would
    > never be touched anyway ^^) but I'd like to come back badly. And
    yes, the
    > amnesia is to account for my physically being away for about... 5+
    years? ^^;

    I happily recommend bringing back your characters; be warned, however,
    most of the action is in Hoenn nowadays. It shouldn't be too difficult
    for White Blade to hitch a ride there, nor would it be too difficult to
    get an old Rocket duo out there (possibly in support of the few lone
    Rockets operating in Hoenn). If you choose to retire anything and start
    over, however, I don't see a problem.

    Looking forward to interacting!

    "William Rendfeld" <WARendfeld@aol.com> wrote in message

    > I happily recommend bringing back your characters; be warned, however,
    > most of the action is in Hoenn nowadays. It shouldn't be too difficult
    > for White Blade to hitch a ride there, nor would it be too difficult to
    > get an old Rocket duo out there (possibly in support of the few lone
    > Rockets operating in Hoenn). If you choose to retire anything and start
    > over, however, I don't see a problem.

    Well, I've got a lot of catching up to do. I've only played in Kanto and
    Johto. I plan to get into Hoenn once I start catching up on the game series.
    I'm starting fresh with either Red, Blue, or Yellow (when I get my hands on
    them ^^) and working my way up.

    "fluxxdog" <screw.the.sp@m.com> wrote in message
    > This Writer's Guide has been submitted for approval and (hopefully)
    > revival of a character from long in the past. Suggestions as to adapting
    > him to current timelines and surroundings are most welcome and wanted.
    >
    > Name: White Blade
    > Author: Fluxxdog (formerly known as M.W.F. )
    >
    > Appearance: Typical Clefa<snip>

    :o

    :O

    IT'S THE RETURN OF THE MILKY WHITE HOPE

    fluxxdog wrote:
    > Why do I suddenly get the feeling I'm creeping out some of the
    veterans?

    mexican walking fish lolz

    also blame haights for telling me to check the newsgroup

    meeh caheeh meeh Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:46:32 -0500, caheeh meeh meeh
    "fluxxdog" <screw.the.sp@m.com> meeh caheeh

    >Name: White Blade
    >Author: Fluxxdog (formerly known as M.W.F. )

    omfg

    --

    ÇÃt-gôÑk®: HOLD ME BABY UKIUKI LADY
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    fluxxdog wrote:
    > Why do I suddenly get the feeling I'm creeping out some of the veterans?

    You are.

    Keep it up. :D
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    fluxxdog wrote:

    > Note: Since I am claiming this as my old character (I really had big plans
    > for the Pokemon Pack ^^), I realize that, by extension, my 4 WG limit is also
    > occupied by a Team Rocket Duo (Alice and Alysia IIRC) and a Location (Azure
    > Heights). Even though none of my characters can go there right now... In
    > fact, probably never. In summation, I've used 3 of my 4 WG slots.

    Unless I'm mistaken, the latest revision of the PokeWars FAQ states that
    all players now have five WG slots, four for characters and one reserved
    specifically for locations. Technically, you've only used up half your
    character slots.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    "To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass
    is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs
    to be." -- The Magic Engineer

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    fluxxdog wrote:
    > Well, let me know what you all think. If the general concenus is I
    should not
    > be allowed to revive and/or reclaim these characters, I'll abide and
    start
    > anew. I'll also understand if certain changes must be made to update
    them.
    > Personally, I'd like to keep them as they are (I know Azure Heights
    would
    > never be touched anyway ^^) but I'd like to come back badly. And
    yes, the
    > amnesia is to account for my physically being away for about... 5+
    years? ^^;

    Sure, why not? Though, we should penalize you by continuing to call you
    MWF.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    > Unless I'm mistaken, the latest revision of the PokeWars FAQ states that all
    > players now have five WG slots, four for characters and one reserved
    > specifically for locations. Technically, you've only used up half your
    > character slots.

    I must have missed that. I gotta read the FAQ again more carefully. Thanks
    for pointing that out.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    "JL Solano" <JSolano199@aol.com> wrote in message

    > Though, we should penalize you by continuing to call you
    > MWF.

    Past life, man. Besides, do you really want a 30 KB .sig every time I try to
    say hi to newbies?

    Although, I gotta admit, that was kinda fun... Nah!

    --
    fluxxdog
    www.bellsouthpwp.net/f/l/fluxxdog
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    BTW, JL, I almost forgot. Thanks for getting White Blade into the 5th
    anniversary picture. That's what made me decide to try this crazy little
    comeback.
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    Chet Weaver - Yo' Computer So Old, They Don't Even Make Viruses For It
    Anymore! OH, Snap! wrote:
    > Unless I'm mistaken, the latest revision of the PokeWars FAQ states that
    > all players now have five WG slots, four for characters and one reserved
    > specifically for locations. Technically, you've only used up half your
    > character slots.

    ....he's used up 2.5 out of 5?
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    "Adrian Tymes" <wingcat@pacbell.net> wrote in message
    > Chet Weaver - Yo' Computer So Old, They Don't Even Make Viruses For It
    > Anymore! OH, Snap! wrote:
    >> Unless I'm mistaken, the latest revision of the PokeWars FAQ states that
    >> all players now have five WG slots, four for characters and one reserved
    >> specifically for locations. Technically, you've only used up half your
    >> character slots.
    >
    > ...he's used up 2.5 out of 5?

    ^^ 2 out of 4 character slots, plus one location.
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    OK, after a week of letting my WG stand in the crosshairs, no one's taken the
    shot to bring it down. So... I think I can safely say I'll be allowed to
    reclaim and revive my Writer's Guides. No time like the present to start.

    BTW, to the author of the PW! Pavillion and the program for it, great work ^^
    It's really helped me get a bearing on the current status. I think I can
    survive... as a writer that is ^^ Thanks again!

    --
    fluxxdog
    www.bellsouthpwp.net/f/l/fluxxdog
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    William Rendfeld wrote:

    > I happily recommend bringing back your characters; be warned, however,
    > most of the action is in Hoenn nowadays. It shouldn't be too difficult
    > for White Blade to hitch a ride there

    And if he had another Pokemon with him, he could enter the Fortree
    Doubles tournament. Considering I can't schedule to save my life, I
    think I'll extend the sign-up deadline to "When the Search Party gets
    there." Hoenn is also where all the active hybrids are, which is as
    close as you can get to forming a PokePack until someone else creates a
    pure-Pokemon character.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    "To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass
    is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs
    to be." -- The Magic Engineer

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net