Missing BreadCrumbs in Forums

CaptRobertApril

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2006
I dunno. I can't see any bread crumbs through these ENORMOUS LOAVES of ads on the posts! :roll:

P.S. Yeah, the only way is to go to Home and then pick CPU again. Extra clicks for no real reason whatsoever!

ajfink

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2006
I dunno. I can't see any bread crumbs through these ENORMOUS LOAVES of ads on the posts! :roll:

P.S. Yeah, the only way is to go to Home and then pick CPU again. Extra clicks for no real reason whatsoever!

Firefox + Adblock.

CaptRobertApril

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2006
@monkeymanuk: I still can't figure out the rhyme or reason for the placement of these ads. They are in some posts and not others???

@ComptiaRep: I thank thee for your swift and merciful action. Hallowed be the fruit of thy Wankel.

@ajfink: When I run Adblock on my Fox I can't get into my bank site. It's a known bug to them and my bank hasn't gotten around to fixing it.

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006
Sorry I got hungry and at them. :lol: Seriously though, I noticed they changed things up a little on the forumz and now this. I guess all the changes Tom's has been doing is showing change is just bad. :twisted:
I do like how they put all the seperate mobo-makers' sections inside of the "General Motherboards" section. Cleans up the main page too. :)

sandmanwn

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2006
what ads?

Im using firefox and addblock plus.
There is a site that updates the block list with the plus edition.

*Edit*
Just checked out the site in plain old IE7. Man what a bummer. I had no idea.