Ruby and saphire help.

I am playing in saphire andwould like to know where to find these
pokemon.
I know that some of them are in Ruby. Please tell me the route and
whether in ruby or saphire.

87 illumise
123 Zangoose
126 solrock
135 ?
136 armaldo
137 ?
138 ?
139 ?
151 ?
168 heracross
178 ?
186 ?
187 ?
188 shelgon
189 salamence
190 ?
191 ?
192 metagross
196 ?
197 ?
199?
200?

Thanks for any help.--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.
1 answer Last reply
More about ruby saphire help

    Once upon a time richard e white decided to write:

    > I am playing in saphire andwould like to know where to find these
    > pokemon.
    > I know that some of them are in Ruby. Please tell me the route and
    > whether in ruby or saphire.
    >

    > 87 illumise
    > 123 Zangoose
    > 126 solrock
    > 135 ?
    > 136 armaldo
    > 137 ?
    > 138 ?
    > 139 ?
    > 151 ?
    > 168 heracross
    > 178 ?
    > 186 ?
    > 187 ?
    > 188 shelgon
    > 189 salamence
    > 190 ?
    > 191 ?
    > 192 metagross
    > 196 ?
    > 197 ?
    > 199?
    > 200?

    Just go here: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/ This has the Pokédex and
    what routes you can find Pokémon on. Make sure you go through the Hoenn
    list.

Ruby Games Nintendo Video Games