  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 13, 2005 4:24:18 PM

Hi, all

Please tell me how to open the door in the old mans house in Mossdeep in
Sapphire

Thanks in advance,

Cool CJ ooc5 (Chris Frew)

More about : mossdeep

Anonymous
March 14, 2005 12:24:08 AM

In article <42343f01$0$2779$cc9e4d1f@news-text.dial.pipex.com>,
Cool CJ ooc5 <christopherfrew@ATdsl.pipex.com> wrote:
>Hi, all
>
>Please tell me how to open the door in the old mans house in Mossdeep in
>Sapphire

It requires a card reader for your Gameboy. Have you seen the cards
showing trainers you can fight? They're all behind that door.
Unfortunately, you don't get any money, experience, items, or
Pokedex entries, so I tired of it rather fast.

david@thornley.net | If you don't, flee.