Windows 2000 server

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

hi,

can anyone tell me if a stand alone win2000 server coexist
in a WindowsNT 4.0 enivronment? i only want to upgrade
one NT 4.0 server to Win2000 server. is it possible?

thanks in advance,
john

As long as you don't run dcpromo to make it a DC you will be fine. Just add
it as a member server.

hth
DDS W 2k MVP MCSE

"john" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi,
>
> can anyone tell me if a stand alone win2000 server coexist
> in a WindowsNT 4.0 enivronment? i only want to upgrade
> one NT 4.0 server to Win2000 server. is it possible?
>
> thanks in advance,
> john

john

Splendid