"Find" question

June 16, 2005 4:40:49 AM

Also, I migrated from a Palm to Pocket PC 2003SE and am disturbed about the
find feature. Whereas the Palm used to go directly to the search string in
note file, the Pocket PC finds the note only and doesn't locate the string.
Any suggestions? Any third party search software you can recommend?

Thanks much

Richard

More about : find question

Anonymous
June 16, 2005 1:30:33 PM

There are a number of third party "notes" replacement apps avaialable,
but I can't recommend any for this specific need... time to google for
POCKETPC NOTES and after evaluating, click on the "did you mean..."

I share your frustration.

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]
!