Forgot my pwd; how to recover/re-install ?

Hi:

I have forgotten my password for windows 2000
Professional. I believe it is very difficult to
recover/crack that ? So I have decided to do a clean XP
install; I understand I will loose my data but this is
OK.

Is this possible ? How ?

Thanks very much for any help.

Regards

Cy

To do a clean install boot the Windows XP install CD-Rom. When you get to
the point, delete the existing NTFS and or other partitions found. After you
delete the partition(s) abort the install, then again restart the pc booting
the CD-Rom to avoid unexpected drive letter assignments with your new
install.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional