Memory Upgrade

I am running Win/2000 server and need to upgrade my
memory. Currently have 1GB of memeory, would like to make
it 4GB. My problem is I only have 3GB of disk space left
on my primary partition and my only other disks which is
the D:\ drive is setup with RAID5 but has 61GB of free
disk space. Should I just add another hard drive, make it
RAID 0 or a stripped volume so I could move my page file
to it when I upgrade my memory to total 4GB??? Am I right
in that my page file should not exist on any volume where
RAID is configured? Any help would be greatly apreciated.
Thanks.

Hi,

You can store your pagefile where you want well Its a best practice to
keep it on a different hard drive other than raid 5
Or you change the size of the pagefile to 2 GB in the increment mode