INstall 2000 after XP

could someone pls tell me how to install win 2000 on a system which already
has win 98 on one partition and win XP on another partition.

vern

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2001

It depends on what you want to do, upgrade the win98 partion or install on a
new partition, if you want to replace XP with 2000, then the best is to
format the partition that XP is installed on. Then boot to win98 and install
2000 on the empty partition.
--
Vernon Davenport
http://www.vernscomputerservices.com