Windows Update

When i try to install any update(security or other) from
Microsoft Windows update, I have the message, "The Program
can't update Windows 2000 files because the language on
your system is different then the update."

Same language every where ????

Any clue....?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows update
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup_upgrade (More info?)

    I have com across this problem having gone through the
    Microsoft upgrade web site. My windows 2000 inteface is
    now in German and I can change it back into English!!

    An clues MS et al?????

    thank you

Windows Update Microsoft Windows