reload W2k

My Dell latitude LS laptop is now so screwed I want to
wipe everything off and start again and reload W2K. Can
anyone tell me where to start?

A following KB article addresses installing Windows 2000 Pro.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304868

Basically, boot to CD or setup disks, press Enter to setup 2000,
F8 to accept the EULA, press Enter on current OS, delele/format
partition, and continue with the install.

***
Terrence Tan
Server Setup Team

Please reply to the newsgroup and not directly to me.
This allows others to add to and benefit from these threads
and also helps to ensure a more timely response.
This posting is provided "AS IS" without warranty either
expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the
implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a
particular purpose.
The views and opinions expressed in this newsgroup posting
are mine and do not necessarily express or reflect the views
and/or opinions of Microsoft.
<From: "bmcleary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
<Sender: "bmcleary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
<Subject: reload W2k