Upgrade NT License to Windows 2000 License

I have had an NT server with a 25 user license for several
years now. I have just purchased a new server with
Windows 2000 Server with a 25 user license. Is there any
way I can Upgrade my NT server user licenses to make my
new Windows 2000 server have 50 user license?

Thanks

You can legally use Win 2k CALs with NT 4.0 server. You can not legally use
NT 4.0 CALs with Win 2k server.

hth
DDS W 2k MVP MCSE