change OS

Hi,

my current OS in my PC is windows 2000... how can i change
or replace windows 2000 to windows xp without formatting
my hard disk...

Appreciate your response... Thanks and God bless...

Put the Windows XP Professional CD-Rom in the drive and follow the prompts.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]