Windows 2000 Server installation

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

I am trying to convert from an XP machine to a 2000
machine and I can't get it to work. I have changed the
boot sequence to boot from CD, but it says an error then
and if one tries to install from the XP os it won't allow
since it is an older version. Any help is appreciated.

What error?

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional